PCR users have sometimes trouble with their real-time PCR experiments. Their real-time PCR curves give no signal or they have complication with signal in negative control. We will try to help users with the main reasons of your PCR troubles and how to solve them.
gb Elite PCR Master Mix
gb Elite PCR Master Mix is intended for research PCR and real-time PCR applications with fluorescently labelled probes and with high sensitivity and efficiency request. Beneficial feature is its enhanced resistance to PCR inhibitors. It is not intended for use in diagnostics.
Description of the product
gb Elite PCR Master Mix consists of hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTP, MgCl2 and additives that prevent PCR inhibition. Taq polymerase is chemically modified DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus. This polymerase is completely inactive at room temperature but it is rapidly activated during the initial denaturation step of PCR.
Parameters of the product
- Master Mix is a 2× concentrated solution.
- It contains all the components necessary for PCR performance.
- It is specified especially for real-time PCR applications demanding high sensitivity, for example microbial DNA detection and somatic mutations detection.
- Master Mix is enriched with components which prevent PCR reaction inhibition through which higher reliability of the detection is ensured.
- Polymerase is a hot-start type with a short activation time (3 min / 95 °C), with 5´-3´ polymerase and exonuclease activity, 3´-5´ exonuclease activity is not present.
|gb PCR Master Mix by application
|end-point PCR, common PCR amplification|
|real-time PCR without probes|
|real-time PCR with hydrolysis probes||
|real-time PCR with LNA probes|
|real-time PCR with hybridization probes|
|real-time PCR with High Resolution Melting Analysis|
|real-time PCR with low DNA samples||
|real-time PCR with inhibited samples||
|Cat. No.||Product||No. of reactions||Price|
|3008||gb Elite PCR Master Mix||100||
Add to Quote
Add to Quote
1 tube contains reagents to provide 100 PCR reactions (20 μl volume of each reaction).
Shiping on dry ice from
€ 110 (EU)
For other destinations see indicative list.