PCR users have sometimes trouble with their real-time PCR experiments. Their real-time PCR curves give no signal or they have complication with signal in negative control. We will try to help users with the main reasons of your PCR troubles and how to solve them.
gb IPC PCR Master Mix
gb IPC PCR Master Mix is intended for real-time PCR applications with fluorescently labelled probes and with high sensitivity and efficiency request. Its advantages are the presence of internal positive control used to check the correctness of PCR, and also increased resistance towards PCR inhibitors. It is not intended for use in diagnostics.
Description of the product
gb IPC PCR Master Mix consists of hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTP, MgCl2 and additives that prevent PCR inhibition and Internal positive control (IPC). IPC included in the Master Mix serves to verify that the PCR procedure was done properly. With the use of IPC it is possible to distinguish false negative DNA samples (negativity is caused by improper performance of PCR reaction or inhibition of PCR reaction) from real negative sample. The fluorescence signal of the IPC is detected in HEX/JOE/VIC channel.
Parameters of the product
- Master Mix is specified especially for real-time PCR applications demanding high sensitivity, for example microbial DNA detection.
- It is a 2× concentrated solution which contains all the components necessary for PCR performance.
- Internal positive control (IPC) is included in the Master Mix solution.
- With the use of IPC it is possible to distinguish false negative DNA samples (negativity is caused by improper performance of PCR reaction or inhibition of PCR reaction) from real negative sample.
- The fluorescence signal of the IPC is detected in HEX/JOE/ VIC channel.
- Master Mix is enriched with components which prevent PCR reaction inhibition through which higher reliability of the detection is ensured.
- Polymerase included in the Master Mix is a hot-start type with a short activation time (3 min / 95 °C), with 5´-3´ polymerase and exonuclease activity, 3´-5´ exonuclease activity is not present.
|gb PCR Master Mix by application
|end-point PCR, common PCR amplification|
|real-time PCR without probes|
|real-time PCR with hydrolysis probes||
|real-time PCR with LNA probes|
|real-time PCR with hybridization probes|
|real-time PCR with High Resolution Melting Analysis|
|real-time PCR with low DNA samples||
|real-time PCR with inhibited samples||
|Cat. No.||Product||No. of reactions||Price|
|3013||gb IPC PCR Master Mix||100||
Add to Quote
Add to Quote
1 tube contains reagents to provide 100 PCR reactions (20 μl volume of each reaction).
Shiping on dry ice from
€ 100 (EU)
For other destinations see indicative list.