gb SARS-CoV-2 Combi EndoC
one-step real-time PCR
gb SARS-CoV-2 Combi EndoC CE IVD kit enables detection of SARS-CoV-2 (Wuhan coronavirus 2019) based on one-step RT-qPCR detection of viral genes E and RdRP (FAM channel) and human endogenous control (HEX channel). The detection method is based on officially recommended WHO and Institut Pasteur designs for detection of SARS-CoV-2 and on usage of our proprietary GEMINI™ probe technology.
– CE IVD one-step RT-qPCR kit
– Assay CoV-2 Combi EC is a multiplex assay targeting E and RdRP viral genes (FAM channel) and human endogenous control (HEX channel)
– the kit further includes Master Mix OneStep Multi, Positive Control CoV-2 EC and Deionized Water
– Positive Control CoV-2 EC serves for the analysis validity verification
– the false negativity is checked by endogenous control that detects human reference gene GUSB
– GEMINI™ probe technology results in high sensitivity of detection and lower background
– LOD of the kit is 3.28 cop/rxn (set by probit analysis at 95% confidence interval)
– the kit contains all the necessary components to perform the test
– suitable for two channel PCR thermocyclers
– analysis preparation scheme
Prevention of false negative results
In addition to SARS-CoV-2, Assay CoV-2 Combi EC also detects the human reference gene GUSB as the endogenous control for prevention of false negative results. The endogenous control serves for verification of proper sample collection, verification of extraction process and it reveals possible inhibition of RT-qPCR.