– kit further includes Master Mix OneStep Multi, Positive Control CoV-2 SA, EPC Template RNA and Deionized Water
– Positive Control CoV-2 SA serves for a verification of the analysis validity
– EPC Template RNA is an exogenous positive control for verification of the isolation process and one-step RT-qPCR reaction
– LOD of multiplex assay is 4.03 cop/rxn for RdRP gene, 4.62 cop/rxn for A570D mutation and 52.55 cop/rxn for E484K mutation (95% CI)
– the kit contains all the necessary components to perform the test
– analysis preparation scheme
Prevention of false negative results
In the kit, control of both RNA extraction step and PCR process is provided by detection of external RNA in Cy5 channel after spiking the samples with the EPC Template RNA prior to the extraction.
In addition to this generally used protocol, the labs that demand a verification of the sampling step can use our gb Human B2M mRNA kit. The kit is based on the detection of transcripts of B2M gene, a human reference gene ubiquitously present in all human samples. If the human reference transcript is not detected, the sample was not taken properly.