PCR users have sometimes trouble with their real-time PCR experiments. Their real-time PCR curves give no signal or they have complication with signal in negative control. We will try to help users with the main reasons of your PCR troubles and how to solve them.
gb SG PCR Master Mix
gb SG PCR Master Mix is intended for real-time PCR analysis using sybrgreen instead of fluorescently labelled probe. gb SG PCR Master Mix can also be used for the end-point PCR analysis. Beneficial feature is enhanced resistance to PCR inhibitors. It is not intended for use in diagnostics.
Description of the product
gb SG PCR Master Mix consists of hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTP, MgCl2, sybrgreen and additives that prevent PCR inhibition. Taq polymerase is chemically modified DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus. This polymerase is completely inactive at room temperature but it is rapidly activated during the initial denaturation step of PCR.
Parameters of the product
- gb SG PCR Master Mix is a 2× concentrated solution.
- It contains all the components necessary for PCR performance.
- Due to its special composition there is an increased resistance to PCR inhibitors.
- It is suitable for PCR performance detection with the help of fluorescent dye in the FAM channel.
- Polymerase is a hot-start type with a short activation time (3 min / 95 °C), with 5´-3´ polymerase and exonuclease activity, 3´-5´ exonuclease activity is not present.
- Individual features of Master Mixes from our offer for your comparison can be found on our webpages.
|gb PCR Master Mix by application
|end-point PCR, common PCR amplification|
|real-time PCR without probes||
|real-time PCR with hydrolysis probes|
|real-time PCR with LNA probes|
|real-time PCR with hybridization probes|
|real-time PCR with High Resolution Melting Analysis|
|real-time PCR with low DNA samples|
|real-time PCR with inhibited samples||
|Cat. No.||Product||No. of reactions||Price|
|3005||gb SG PCR Master Mix||100||
Add to Quote
Add to Quote
1 tube contains reagents to provide 100 PCR reactions (20 μl volume of each reaction).
Shiping on dry ice from
€ 110 (EU)
For other destinations see indicative list.