gb OneStep RT-qPCR Kit is intended for reverse transcription (RT) and real-time PCR (qPCR) performed in one step (in one reaction), i.e. onestep RT-qPCR. No additional instrumentation is required; the onestep RT-qPCR analysis can be performed directly on any real-time PCR cycler simply by adding a thermal step for reverse transcription prior to a PCR amplification.
Parameters of the test
The test can comprise:
- comparison of the cell line to the reference profile
- comparison of two cell lines (e.g. differing in cell passage number)
- detection of contamination by a different cell line
Recommendation when cell lines should be tested
- prior to the start of a long-term experiment and after it finishes
- when a contamination is suspected
- prior to storage of a cell line
Requirements for a material to be tested
Customer provides us either with an extracted genomic DNA or a yielded cell pellet.
If the delivery time does not exceed 24 hours, send samples chilled to 2 to 8 °C (on wet ice), otherwise we recommend delivery on dry ice.
Output of the test
We provide you with an accredited protocol in English.