GDPR for customers, who provide their biological sample for examination
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors, customers and everyone else. This Privacy Notice sets out how we treat your personal information.
*Information about personal data protection according to the law 101/2000 Coll. as amended, and the GDPR regulation: according to the law 101/2000 Coll. a client is considered a so-called data subject, and GENERI BIOTECH an administrator of personal data.
According to § 12 of the law 101/2000 Coll., if any data subject asks for information about processing of personal data, the administrator is obliged to provide this information to the client without undue delay. According to § 21, each data subject who discovers or supposes that the administrator processes the subject’s personal data in a way contradicting either with the protection of private and personal life of the subject, or with the law, particularly if personal data are inaccurate in terms of the purpose of their processing, can a) ask the administrator or processor of personal data for an explanation, or as the case may be, b) require that the administrator or processor removes the resulting state. This may include in particular blocking, correction, completion or destruction of personal data.
GDPR for web visitors and our customers
1. What do we need?
GENERI BIOTECH s.r.o. is a company entered in a Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Rider C, Insert 8188. We collect the following data from you:
- Contact forms – information provided by you to us by filling in request, purchase order, registration forms or forms of request for further information about a product, may include: name, surname, e-mail, phone, note, full shipping or billing address, company name, your department, Reg. No. or VAT No.
- Information about your visits and use of this web, such as your IP address, geographical position, browser type, recommendation engine, visit length and number of pageviews (Google Analytics) – we use this information for improving our webpages
2. Why we need it?
We collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- An e-mail or phone number is collected in order for us to be able to communicate with you or to send you a requested newsletter
- Information about your company serves to improve our communication with you
- Shipping addresses are used for shipping your orders to you
- Billing addresses are needed for issuing invoices
3. What we do with the data?
Your personal data are processed by the company GENERI BIOTECH s.r.o., with its seat in the Czech Republic. The data are collected on internal servers.
We do not disclose your personal data to any third party unless we are compelled to provide any necessary information:
- to the extent required by law
- in connection with any court dealing
- in order to determine, exercise or defend our legal rights
4. How long we keep the data?
We will keep all your personal information available for the use of marketing and improving our services until you tell us to destroy all your data.
5. What are your rights?
If you think your data are incomplete or incorrect, you can ask us to change or delete them. For this purpose, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Your data safety
We take measures necessary for securing your data kept on our servers so that we avoid their stealing or modification. We cannot guarantee for the data during their transfer via Internet to our secured servers.
This webpage is regularly monitored and updated, therefore we recommend you visit this page more often in order to check if your consent is still valid.