PCR users have sometimes trouble with their real-time PCR experiments. Their real-time PCR curves give no signal or they have complication with signal in negative control. We will try to help users with the main reasons of your PCR troubles and how to solve them.
gb Elite Reverse Transcription Kit
gb Elite Reverse Transcription Kit is intended for reverse transcription using enzyme MMLV reverse transcriptase. This enzyme converts RNA to cDNA (complementary DNA) in one step (without denaturation), you only have to add your template RNA. With gb Elite Reverse Transcription Kit, higher yields can be achieved, mainly due to higher sensitivity and resistance to RNases and inhibitors.
Description of the product
gb Elite Reverse transcription kit contains buffer, dNTPs, primers (hexamers, oligo(dT)VN), RNAse inhibitor and enzyme reverse transcriptase (MMLV), that converts RNA to cDNA, which can be analyzed in the PCR. MMLV reverse transcriptase originates from Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus.
Parameters of the product
- The product is prepared in a two-component form, it is enough to add only a sample of RNA after mixing the A component (solution) and B component (enzyme).
- 2× concentrated mixture sufficient for 20 reactions is made by mixing both the components. RNA to cDNA transcription occurs in one step without the necessity of previous denaturation.
- The input amount of RNA for reverse transcription is 100–1000 ng.
- Reverse transcriptase is an M-MLV transcriptase which synthesizes cDNA molecules effectively up to 13 kilobases length at an optimum temperature of 42 °C.
- There are poly(dT) oligonucleotides and degenerate hexamers as well in the mixture, which means the kit could be also used for reverse transcription of RNA without poly (A) tails.
|Cat. No.||Product||No. of reactions||Price|
|3012||gb Elite Reverse Transcription Kit||20||
Add to Quote
Add to Quote
1 pack contains reagents to provide 20 reverse transcriptions (20 μl volume of each reaction).
Shiping on dry ice from
€ 100 (EU)
For other destinations see indicative list.