The technology of dual-labeled hydrolysis probes (also called TaqMan® real-time PCR probes) exploits the 5 ́-3 ́ exonuclease activity of Taq DNA polymerase to cleave the probe. TaqMan real-time PCR probes are labeled with a fluorescent dye (reporter) at the 5´ end and with a quencher at the 3´ end.
gb GelReady PCR Master Mix
gb GelReady PCR Master Mix is intended for end-point PCR applications with product visualization by gel electrophoresis. Master Mix contains dyes and additives for direct loading of the PCR product into the gel without adding a loading buffer.
Description of the product
gb GelReady PCR Master Mix consists of hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTPs, MgCl2, dyes and additives for direct loading of the PCR product into the gel. Taq polymerase is chemically modified DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus. This polymerase is completely inactive at the room temperature but it is rapidly activated during the initial denaturation step of PCR. gb GelReady PCR Master Mix is not suitable for use in real-time PCR applications. This product is intended for research use only.
Parametres of the product
- PCR Master Mix is 2× concentrated
- One vial contains 1 ml of PCR Master Mix sufficient for 100 of PCR reactions of 20 µl
- PCR Master Mix contains the Taq DNA polymerase, PCR reaction buffer, dNTPs, MgCl2, dyes and additives
- Taq DNA polymerase is a hot-start type with a short activation time, with the 5´-3´ polymerase and exonuclease activity, lacking the 3´-5´ exonuclease activity.
- PCR Mater Mix is suitable for end-point PCR analysis with a subsequent product visualization by gel electrophoresis
|gb PCR Master Mix by application
|end-point PCR, common PCR amplification||
|real-time PCR without probes|
|real-time PCR with hydrolysis probes|
|real-time PCR with LNA probes|
|real-time PCR with hybridization probes|
|real-time PCR with High Resolution Melting Analysis|
|real-time PCR with low DNA samples|
|real-time PCR with inhibited samples|
|Cat. No.||Product||No. of reactions||Price|
|3009||gb GelReady PCR Master Mix||100||
Add to Quote
Add to Quote
1 tube contains reagents to provide 100 PCR reactions (20 μl volume of each reaction).
Shiping on dry ice from
€ 110 (EU)
For other destinations see indicative list.